AMAZING POOL AND SPA HOME WITH PEACEFUL LAKE VIEW!. This SPACIOUS 4 bedroom, 2 baths, plus den home has a two car garage and is located on quiet cul-de-sac street. Interior features include a formal dining area , family room , living room, an separate dinette area. Family room features a nice decorative shiplap wall. Pool heater is less then a year old and most stainless appliances have been replaced within the past five years. AC and Hot water heater are less then two years old. Home has tile and wood flooring, decorative plantation shutters and hurricane accordion shutters . This is a wonderful community ideally located west of Rt. 41, conveniently located to prime shopping areas, restaurants, the airport, and of course all the fabulous activities SWFL offers!. Don't let this home pass you by. Schedule a showing today!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2,309 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Cooktop,Disposal,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Self Cleaning Oven,Washer
- Tile, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Built-in Features,Bathtub,Separate/Formal Dining Room,Dual Sinks,Main Level Master,Pantry,See Remarks,Separate Shower,Cable TV,Walk-In Closet(s),Split Bedrooms
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Stucco, Block
- Pool Description
- Electric Heat,Heated,In Ground,Screen Enclosure
- Electric Heat,In Ground,Screened
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 75 x 127 x 75 x 127
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio. Rectangular Lot,Cul-De-Sac.
All Financing Considered, Cash
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price